Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Crompton

Welcome everyone!! My name is Lisa, I am a mother to Cadence (PFIC2) she is 13 years old with an internal diversion. We are just starting to venture into other anti-itch options as her itch has returned. Cadence is very involved with pfic.org, she is part of the monthly kids club calls and looks forward to speaking, playing games and planning projects with other kids. Please reach out if you child would like to join.

I have also been involved with PFIC network for sometime, the PFIC community & Network means the world to me and has changed our lives in  the best way! I am involved with pretty much all of our councils. The Community Advisory Council is one of them! We meet the first Thursday of every month @ 7:30PM EST. This group is open to all community members. We talk all things PFIC as parents, think of ways to make the lives of our families better and make it happen! Please join us in our discussions here, we always need new ideas and input on the projects we are working on and things we can do in the future for our community 😊

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.